Knowing how to have iPhone emoji on Android can be quite interesting. As the iOS on-screen keyboard is quite popular, chances are you'll want to use the famous icons in your conversations or social media in general.
- Learn how to put iPhone keyboard on Android
- 5 Little-Known Gboard Features You Need to Know
Luckily, with the free apps iMore Emoji Keyboard or zFont 3, this can be done in a simple and practical way directly from Google's operating system. Check out how to do that below!
How to Get iPhone Emoji on Android by Installing a Keyboard
While most Android keyboard apps don't have emojis that look that much like iOS ones, the one that came closest in our tests was iMore.
Join the CANALTECH OFFERS GROUP on Telegram and always guarantee the lowest price on your technology product purchases.
- Download the iMore Emoji Keyboard app ( Android ) on your phone;
- Open it and tap "Enable iMore Keyboard". Although this configuration step is in English, the keyboard offers the option of Portuguese;
- You will be taken to the Android "Virtual Keyboard Available" section, so enable it;
- Tap "OK" on the two pop-ups that open next;
- Open the app again and click "Select iMore Keyboard";
- Check the option "Portuguese (Brazil) iMore Keyboard";
- If you want, go to the "Themes" tab and select a keyboard theme. Just click on "Activate";
- To access iPhone emojis, just open the keyboard normally, tap the icon next to the "Space" bar and use them.
How to have iPhone emoji on Android by installing a package
Another option, in addition to using a keyboard, is to install a package with iOS emoji fonts through the zFont 3 app.
- Download the zFont 3 ( Android ) app and, when you open it, tap on "Grant permission";
- Allow Android to install the app's fonts by enabling the "Allow from this font" option;
- Locate the emoji pack you want to use and tap on it;
- Click "Download" and then "Apply";
- In the pop-up that opens then select the "Auto" option, which automatically recognizes your Android version. From that moment on, you have to be very careful and follow exactly the steps suggested by;
- First, tap "Install Samsung Sans" to install the suggested font;
- Tap "Change font to Samsung Sans" to change the font from "Default" to "Samsung Sans";
- If not, tap "Your Samsung Account must be signed-in" to log in with your Samsung account;
- Then click on "Backup Data" and back up only the "Settings", uncheck everything else;
- Go back to zFont 3 and tap "Uninstall Samsung Sans" to uninstall the font;
- Now, install the package you chose. If you want to install another emoji pack, you no longer need to repeat steps 6 to 10 listed above;
- Tap "Change font to Default" and select "Default" keyboard;
- Finally, restore data only from "Settings";
- To access the new icons, activate Gboard as your main keyboard and go to its emojis section.
From now on, you know exactly how to get iPhone emoji on Android using iMore and zFont 3 Emoji Keyboard apps.
Read the article on Canaltech .
Trending on Canaltech:
- What is the closest star to Earth after the Sun?
- Sixth mass extinction may already be happening on Earth
- Deltacron: Another variant of the coronavirus is discovered in Cyprus
- The sky is not the limit | James Webb is ready, news from Mars and more
- The popular car is dead in Brazil