The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker produces eggs that are cooked to perfection in a fraction of the time it takes to bring water to a boil on the stove. Eggs may be cooked in a matter of minutes, and because the auto-shutoff mechanism protects eggs from being overcooked, you never have to worry about keeping an eye on the cooking process. Accessories that are nonstick and safe for the dishwasher include a Poaching Tray for two eggs, an Omelette Bowl, and a Boiling Tray to accommodate a range of egg preparation styles. The Rapid Egg Cooker is ideal for camper or RV travel, dorm life, small kitchens, and homes that are constantly on the move because of its portability and lightweight.
You will easily be able to create eggs that are prepared to the perfect consistency if you follow the recommendations in this article and keep them in mind as you work.
Hello, and thank you for visiting Kitchen Appliance Lab! In order to save you time and effort, we do our culinary research and development here at the Lab.
In this piece, we’re going to discuss an egg cooker that many consider being among the very best currently available. The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is presented here.
This is the location where you can have access to the brand “ via a direct link, in the event that you were looking for it. You can also call customer care on the website for DASH, and they will be pleased to help you out!
On the other hand, if you are seeking instructions or a handbook on how to utilize the Rapid Egg Cooker in the most effective manner, then continue reading!
Unboxing The Dash Egg Cooker
When you take the Dash Awesome Egg Cooker out of its packaging, you could find the following components inside:
- Dash Egg Cooker with boiling tray
- Omelette Tray
- Poaching Tray
- Measuring Cup with pin
- Boiled Egg Tray with boiling egg handle
- Lid with cover handle
- Tray Handle
Dash Egg Cooker Instructions: The Basic Guide
The following is a list of the instructions for the Dash Egg Cooker:
If you want to properly boil your eggs using the Rapid Egg Cooker, make sure you follow the directions that are provided below.
- Before you started, you need to double-check that now the Dash Egg Cooker gets turned off and unplugged.
- The pin that is located at the bottom of a glass container should be used to make a hole in the bigger end of each egg.
- Make use of the measuring cup in order to pour the necessary quantity of ice-cold fresh water onto the heating plate of the Dash egg cooker.
- Get the handle for your boiling tray and connect it to the heating tray. Then, set the boiling tray on top of the heating plate.
- Make sure that the holes in the eggs that you have pierced face upward when you place them in their designated positions on the boiling tray.
- After placing the lid on the egg cooker, you should plug it in.
- You only need to touch the power button once, and it will immediately begin the cooking process by itself.
- When the eggs have reached the level of doneness that is specified by the gadget, an alarm will ring.
- After you have pressed the power switch to silence the buzzer, you will be able to use the handle to open the lid of the container.
- Take out the eggs, but don’t touch them with your bare hands because they’ll be hot!
- A useful piece of advice is that after the eggs have indeed been fried, they should be removed from the pan & placed straight away in a bowl containing ice water. This will halt the boiling and make the eggs much simpler to peel.
Dash Egg Cooker Instructions: Quick Recipes To Learn
Soft, Medium, and Hard-Boiled Eggs in the Dash Egg Cooker
The timeframes that are mentioned here are just suggestions that will give you an idea of approximately how long your ingredients will have to simmer in the Rapid Egg Cooker to achieve the consistency that you desire.
The Rapid Egg Cooker features an automatic shutdown that switches the device off after it has reached a predetermined temperature for a predetermined amount of time. This ensures that the eggs are cooked thoroughly without burning.
The times shown below should be used as a general guideline, however, the cooking time for extra-large eggs may vary slightly.
You should be aware that there is no option that you can designate in order to prepare your eggs in a variety of various styles. This is really crucial information to have. Everything is dependent on the water.
On the water glass container, there are three separate lines: one is for spring water, one is for medium liquid, and one is for distilled water. The quantity of water that you put into the Dash egg cooker, which is what you use to figure out how long your eggs will boil and, as a result, how they will turn out, is determined by how much water you put into it.
To put it another way, adding a lot of water to one Dash Egg Cooker will cause the eggs to boil for a longer period of time, which will result in the eggs being cooked to a firmer consistency.
- The cooking time for one to three eggs at a soft boil is approximately seven minutes. It will need roughly 10 eggs to make 4-6 eggs.
- The cooking time for one to three eggs at a medium boil is approximately nine minutes. It will take roughly 12 eggs to make 4-6 eggs.
- Eggs cooked to a firmer consistency will take around 12 minutes for 1–3 eggs. About 16 hours are needed to prepare 4-6 eggs.
- That’s quite amazing, don’t you think? In about sixteen minutes, you may have sixteen eggs cooked to a hard-boiled state.
Eggs can be brought to a perfect state of hard-boiling in the Dash, which is a fantastic alternative!
Eggs can be prepared with a soft medium-boil by selecting the soft-boiled option on the timer and allowing them to sit for a few precious minutes after the automatic cutoff timer has run its cycle and the eggs have finished cooking. Because of this, the eggs will be able to become considerably more solid.
Use the same method if you prefer your eggs totally cooked through and firm. Choose the eggs to be cooked in a hard-boiled style and then let them sit for around a minute longer. That’s going to give the yoke a beautiful chalky texture!
Poached Eggs in the Dash Egg Cooker
- After you have filled the water plastic cup with cold water till you reach the mark for omelets or poached eggs, pour this water immediately onto the heating plate.
- To prevent food from sticking to the poaching tray, spray it with a nonstick cooking spray or rub it with oil.
- Put the poaching dish on the upper edge of the boiling tray rather than immediately on the heating element, and proceed to poach the food.
- Place one egg in each of the compartments of the poaching tray, then cover it with the lid.
- After you have connected the Rapid Egg Cooker, turn it on by pushing the button on the side.
- When you hear a buzzing sound coming from the Dash egg cooker, remove the eggs from the poaching water and they will be ready.
Omelets in the Dash Egg Cooker
- The water measuring cup should be filled with cold water up to the point where it says “poached/omelet water,” after which the cold water should be poured directly onto the heating plate.
- To keep the omelet from sticking to the bowl, lightly cover it with oil or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the omelet plate on the pinnacle of the boiling tray, but under no circumstances should it be placed directly on the heating element of the egg cooker.
- Your eggs should be broken and poured into the omelet bowl. Before covering the bowl with the lid, it is possible to incorporate other ingredients, such as meat or vegetables. Plug the Dash egg cooker into an electrical outlet and hit the power button to start it.
- When you hear the buzzing sound from the Dash egg cooker, remove your scrumptious omelet.
- Finishing Up the Cleaning of the Dash Egg Cooker
- The Dash egg cooker is a piece of kitchen equipment that is very simple to clean.
Make sure that any and all kitchen appliances are unplugged before you begin cleaning them.
The next step is to take all the Dash accouterments and place them in a bowl of warm, sudsy water.
You can clean the body as well as the heating element with a towel that has been dampened with water.
Before continuing, check to see that everything has been thoroughly dried out. Because the Dash egg cooker is just an electronic device, you really must avoid getting water and electricity in the same place.
If you find that the heat plate is getting particularly dirty, you can utilize a paper towel or a damp towel that has a little white vinegar on it to truly give it a thorough cleaning. An additional option is to make use of a towel that has been dampened and then sprinkled with white vinegar.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Make sure that the Rapid Egg Cooker is unplugged before attempting to clean or move the device in any way.
- Use some warm soapy water to clean the accessories for the Rapid Egg Cooker and the lid.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the Body and the Heating Plate of the device.
- Completely dry all of the components. When storing the Rapid Egg Cooker, place the attachments on the Heating Plate, cover it with the Lid, and rotate it clockwise until the hooks on the Lid completely slip somewhere under the grips on the base of the until.
- The rust will not accumulate on your Rapid Egg Cooker. Mineral deposits could start to form on the Heating Plate of the Rapid Egg Cooker if it is used for an extended period of time. This could look like rust, but it’s actually just the mineral residue left behind from the natural minerals that are found in your water.
- There are two distinct methods for cleaning the Heating Plate: From time to time, wash the Heating Plate by wiping it down with a solution that consists of vinegar and water.
- Using a “magic eraser” type sponge and some warm water, wipe the Heating Plate in a clockwise direction while being careful not to scratch the surface.
The Bottom Line
As you’ll see, the Dash egg cooker is indeed a premium, high-quality home appliance that has been designed to serve you well in the kitchen for many years to come.
The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker Deluxe makes use of the same technology as the original model, but it is a worthwhile investment if you want to hard-boil twice as many eggs at once. This egg cooker features a second level that allows for a total capacity of 12 eggs to be cooked at once.
The deluxe model of the Rapid Egg Cooker is almost exactly twice as large as the basic model, and it weighs just under one pound less. Both arrive with the same accouterments, including a separate tray for making omelets and submerged eggs, a measuring cup for water, and a tool for puncturing the surface of your egg prior to boiling it. The omelet and poached egg trays are separate.
Both of these appliances are small enough to be readily stored inside cupboards, and further space-saving features include the fact that their respective accessories can be kept within the cooker itself. Because there are no electric components, the entire non-electric component set can be cleaned in the dishwasher. In addition, it is available in a variety of cheery hues, such as red, yellow, black, white, and blue, to enliven the atmosphere of your kitchen.